RED RIBBON WEEK ACTIVITIES
“RESPECT YOURSELF. BE DRUG FREE!”
October 23, 2015 – October 31, 2015
Monday = Decoration and Pledge Day
Teachers and students will decorate the area outside their classroom for Red Ribbon Week.
- Red Bows will be placed outside around the school.
- Everyone will sign a pledge card and put it on the “Wall of Pledges.”
- Students are encouraged to wear a red shirt with their school uniform pants/skirts/walking shorts.
Tuesday = Sports Day
- Students will talk how being in sports can prevent drug use. Students will draw and write about their favorite sport.
- Students can wear a sports jersey with their school uniform pants/skirts/walking shorts).
Wednesday = “We are Too Cool For Drugs” Day
- Students will wear hats and sunglasses for the day.
- 3rd and 4th grade will be presented with a Drug Free Lesson from the Boy Scouts during PE.
Thursday = “Socking it to Drugs” Day
- Students will wear “crazy” socks or mix-up socks for the day.
Friday = Brahma Respect! Day
- Respect yourself and be a proud Brahma!
- Wear your Brahma Spirit Shirt to School with your school uniform pants/walking '[