Registration is just around the corner for the 2015-2016 school year. Parents, please make sure your child’s immunization records are up-to-date. Read the requirements below:
- All students entering PreK-4 must have their four-year-old boosters. If vaccines were given prior to their fourth birthday, they will have to be re-vaccinated.
- Active Duty Military students that are NEW to the district will have until Sept. 24th to show proof of current vaccine status.
- All students entering 7th grade need to have Meningitis Vaccine, TDAP, and two doses of Varicella Vaccine. All Hepatitis A and B series vaccines must be complete prior to the first day of school.
- Students entering 8th grade must be up to date the first day of school.
- All other students coming into any grade level must be current with their immunizations to attend school.