The Kingsville Independent School District is accepting sealed proposals for Proposal # 20/21 -001, Health Benefits Consultant. Proposals are to be received no later than 2:00 P.M. on September 24, 2020. For questions regarding the RFP, please call Dr. Peter Pitts at 361-592-3387.
Students who attended Perez or any other KISD Elementary School may be able to register through our KISD website.
The Kingsville ISD Board of Trustees are proud to announce that Dr. Cecilia “Cissy” Reynolds-Perez has been named the Lone Finalist for the position of Superintendent of Schools.
This letter is intended for families with:
1. Children who received SNAP food benefits for March 2020.
2. Children who are certified for free or reduced-price school meals during the 2019-20 Texas school year.
3. Children who attend a school that offers free meals to all students (Community Eligibility Provision or Provision 2).
Please find the P-EBT application at https://yourtexasbenefits.com/Learn/PEBT and they can be reached at (800) 613-6220.
Please see the attached letter from our new board president.
Meal service will not be provided Friday, April 10th or
Monday, April 13th in observance of the Easter holiday.
The Kingsville Independent School District would like to continue to serve the community while reducing the amount of exposure by way of interaction of families with KISD staff. Therefore, beginning Tuesday, April 14th, KISD will provide one curbside meal/instructional packet service for the entire week. This service will be from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the following campuses:
- H.M. King High School (Pre-K through 12th grade packets)
- Memorial Middle School (Pre-K though 8th grade packets)
- Gillett Intermediate School (Pre-K though 8th grade packets)
KISD will provide all breakfast and lunches for the week on the first day of each week. All meals will be refrigerated and come with heating instructions. The District will also provide pick-up and drop-off of instructional packets during the same time frame.
Families that do not have the ability to utilize the curbside service can call (361) 595-8678 between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to schedule delivery of meals and instructional materials.