Our School’s Mission
Is to keep our students’ needs our number one priority.
We are a school characterized by exemplary performance in academics, through emphasis on technology, citizenship, parental involvement, and a safe and drug-free environment in order to inspire and instill a desire in our students to become independent life-long learners.
Statement of Beliefs
We believe that:
- Children should have high-esteem, want to be in school every day, and develop “Panther Pride” through academics, technology and citizenship.
- Reading and Math skills are critical to the future educational success of our students.
- Parents and the community should be supportive and involved in the educational process.
- The staff needs time to collaborate, learn, utilize, and evaluate instructional strategies, teaching techniques and methodologies in their professional learning communities.
- Teamwork fosters success. All members of the team will focus and keep our students’ needs our number one priority: Students and Student Achievement!
: Our students will graduate to be productive citizens and be prepared to reach their personal and professional goals by utilizing the diverse resources of South Texas.
Building Panther Pride